Darby O’Donnell, LLC specializes in cultural resource management and historic preservation planning in Virginia. We offer reliability, flexibility, experience, and value to clients requiring archaeological and historic architectural review to meet with local, state, and federal regulations.
Darby O'Donnell, LLC is also SWaM-certified in the state of Virginia.
For information about the cultural resource management process and what you may be required to do, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Contact us today to get started and request a proposal.
- Cultural Resource Assessments (Phase IA)
- Phase I Identification Surveys
- Phase II Archaeological Evaluations
- Phase III Data Recovery Excavations
- Archaeological Site Boundary Delineation
- National Register Nominations
- Regulatory Coordination and Assistance
- Design of Interpretive Materials and Exhibits
- Historic and Archival Research
- Cultural Resource Management Plans (CRMP)
- Memoranda of Agreement (MOA)
- Artifact Analysis and Curatorial Assistance
- Field Direction and Report Compilation for CRM Firms Needing Assistance in Virginia
Darby O’Donnell, M.A., RPA is an archaeologist with more than twenty years of experience in cultural resource management and historic preservation in Virginia. Darby is an accomplished field director and principal investigator who has worked throughout the state of Virginia and authored more than 200 technical reports. A registered professional archaeologist (RPA) who holds degrees in anthropology and archaeology from the University of Virginia and the College of William and Mary, Darby has extensive experience, and understanding of local, state, and federal regulations. Darby provides guidance and service needed to fulfill the requirements of historic preservation in an efficient and cost-effective manner so that you can move forward.